spike speigel Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 I just wanted to know, who do you like better: vicious or spike? I like vicious better. I think he's so cool. And his katana is wicked! Spike is my second favorite. I think he is also an incredibly cool character.
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 [color=teal]I like Vicious better as well, but I think this is going to be closed due to the fact that we at Otaku strive to create more of a discussion than just "who is better." Have fun posting here while you can. :)[/color] :blah:
Angelus_Necare Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 It may sound strange but I like either one better thn the other depending on what mood I'm in. but in the long run vicious is better. *stabs spike plushie with a letter opener and laughs maliciously*
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 [color=indigo]We already have a favorite charecter section, please post in that...also please read the forum Rules.[/color]
Recommended Posts