BlueBomber07 Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 Does anyone know if they have ever played the 2 DBZ TV Specials (The Bardock Story and The Trunks Story) in the U.S. or whether they will at some point in the future? I have looked for them everywhere but I can't seem to find them...
Zenkai Powa Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 They haven't come on TV or anything. Where did you look? I have seen them for rental in Blockbuster. The only place I see them for sale is on the net though.
Guest Anakin Solo Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 I see them on sale at Suncoast pictures here. But otherwise you could get them on the net. And no they havent been played on T.V. yet, I think.
shibatku Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 They never showed it, but I just got The History of Trunks at Sam Goody's. The Bardock movie was their as well. So you might want to check Sam Goody's. It $14.95 cut and $19.95 uncut. I hope that helps.
Rain Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 I've seen both of those in the video store but i still haven't got around to renting them, can't be bothered paying the 4 dollar rental fee,lol. Anyway, if the have them here in Australia they would be in your video stores...
BlueBomber07 Posted July 23, 2002 Author Posted July 23, 2002 Thanks everyone for helping me out; I've looked in a lot of places...but so far, have come up with zilch. Pretty soon, I'll just buy them online if I don't find them soon.
Guest Anakin Solo Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 You can always search for DBZ fansubs and get the subbed ones. :-D Personally, it would be better to get the sub, in my mind, since you could likely get the 2 your looking for, and another tape for around 18 dollars, instead of the expensive stuff that get sold here.
Starstryker Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 Actually they have been played on tv I saw them both not about a month ago on YTV
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I always see them at sam goody im surprised that u haven't seen it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now