SS Vegeta Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Well, the Outlaw Star spinooff is called Angel Links. It's about 2 of the characters in the 19th episode "Law and Lawless". Duz and Valara. Duz is the dinosaur looking guy, I beleve the name of the race is Saurian. Glad to help, if you need anymore info. PM me.
Shy Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]Well actually Angel Links stars Ri-Mei-Fon, she is a purple haired teenage girl who appears on all of the advertisements for it. The show features Duuz and Valeria, but they onlt play small parts in the series. Angel Links is about a team of traveling (for lack of a better term) mercenaries who perform many different missions throughout space. This show is nothing like Outlaw Star, so don't get your hopes up in thinking that it is Outlaw Star 2.[/color][/size]
SS Vegeta Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 I know that I have seen like 2 or 3 episodes of Angel Links, I was jus saying what connections it had to Outlaw Star.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now