AdRoc2005 Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 What are the locations of the Al Bhed primers in FFX?
Sensei-San Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=red]This is a spoilers, so anyone who would like to get [I]all[/I] of the AL Bhed Primers solely on their own, look away.[/color] :) [b]I:[/b] The Salvage ship. [b]II:[/b] Besaid Village. [b]III:[/b] S.S. Liki. [b]IV:[/b] Kilika. [b]V:[/b] S.S.Winno. [b]VI:[/b] Luca. [b]VII:[/b] Luca. [b]VIII:[/b] Mi'ihen Highroad. [b]IX:[/b] Mi'hen Highroad. [b]X:[/b] Mushroom Rock road. [b]XI:[/b] Djose Highroad. [b]XII:[/b] Moonflow. [b]XIII:[/b] Guadosalam. [b]XIV:[/b] Thunder Plains. [b]XV:[/b] Macalania Woods. [b]XVI:[/b] Lake Macalania [b]XVII:[/b] Sanubia Desert. [b]XVIII:[/b] Sanubia Desert. [b]XIX:[/b] Al Bhed Home. [b]XX:[/b] Al Bhed Home. [b]XXI:[/b] Al Bhed Home. [b]XXII:[/b] Bevelle. [b]XXIII:[/b] Calm Lands. [b]XXIV:[/b] Remiem Temple. [b]XXV:[/b] Cavern of the Stolen Fayth [b]XXVI:[/b] Omega Ruins. It is tough to state where exactly they are. I guess this is better than nothing. :)
Flash Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 Or you could go to [url]http://www.j-maxx.net/abtrans/trans.php[/url] and use their translator... :)
Sensei-San Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 Hehe, Al Bhed translator, of all languages......please.. I was going to also post up the translations from "letter to letter", but I thought it would kill the game, after all, collecting all twenty-six Al Bhed Primers is a fun side quest. :) It also contributes to getting a Perfect File.
conpiracymonki Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [b][size=1]Interesting... The Al Bhed of 'Al Bhed' is 'Ym Prat' ...[/b][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now