spike speigel Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 I have 2 questions that have been bothering me for a while and I'm hoping somone here can help me. okay here they are: 1.Does anyone know how many diffrent caster shells there are? 2. What is the most powerful caster shell? If you know any answers to any of the questions, I'd appreciate if you could post them here. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Guest Imsirion Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Dangit, I forgot how many there are. It talks about them in the DVD booklet thingy. oh well, the most powerfull is the one that sucks the person in the little black hole and they go inside out:)
Guest Mat Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Of course your confused your I.Q. is barley over 7
spike speigel Posted August 4, 2002 Author Posted August 4, 2002 Hey mat, you know if you keep talking like that you'll be banned in no time.
Shy Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]Don't worry... the mods are watching Mat. ;) Yes, in regard to your question... I have been looking for that information myself. There are a large variety of caster shells, and many of them are created by hand, so there could very well be 100 different varieties of the caster shell. The most powerful caster shell fired during OS was #13, which had to be created specifically by the wise men of Planet Tenrei. I hope that helped you out, there will be more information about casters when TheOtaku.com/OutlawStar launches soon... *evil laugh*[/color][/size]
spike speigel Posted August 4, 2002 Author Posted August 4, 2002 I thank you greatly for the info shyguy.
rMs Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mat [/i] [B]Of course your confused your I.Q. is barley over 7 [/B][/QUOTE] Quit your spamming.:mad: :mad:
rMs Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Think the powerfull caster shell is the #9 shell. Sorry if it's wrong.
vegeta rocker Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] The most powerful caster shell fired during OS was #13, which had to be created specifically by the wise men of Planet Tenrei. that sounds correct to me, and by the way rMs dont double post.:angel:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now