Foredaddy Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 When is there gonna be a DBZ game forthe PS2?! Does anybody know!? :devil:
Guest Solid Snake Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [color=teal]We've had a [i]number[/i] of threads pertaining to this subject in the past, so I suggest you visit [url=http://209.123.85.4/~otakub35/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10636]this thread[/url]. As for the over-all question, it is due out this fall. :) For more information please refer to that topic. P.S. Where have you been Foredaddy? You sound like a newbie. o.O Why did you go back?![/color] :blah:
Foredaddy Posted September 14, 2002 Author Posted September 14, 2002 Why I outta! Bah! I just threw in a thread to start something. Hey it says im a newbie so im gonna act like one. Here is a newbie statement: When is Dragonball AF coming out!? :devil: [B]AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE!![/B]
Charles Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 As much as I like Foredaddy, I'm gonna have to close this thread. Especially since, Solid Snake so kindly linked to one of many threads based on this game.
Recommended Posts