Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Vejita-San
Posted
Well yes they are. I just watched it now. Funimation is getting a little better at dubbing. That whole "Ascended Saiyan" thing still bothers me. ::Shudders:: But yes tommorow will be the episode where Son Goku goes SSJ3 and kicks Buu around for a while. ;) Heh, I love that episode.
Posted
Uh, they started the buu saga on cn months ago, they didn't finish it though. They just got more of it last week. By the time you read this then goku turns ssj3 tommorow, or most likely today if you read it. The 26th, don't miss it.
Posted
yes, like every one said, they are doing new eps.

Hell, there are a bunch of other threads about it.

my question is whether or not its true that cn is leaving out the kid buu stuff and stopping after veggito defuses?
thanks.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]New episodes started last week, I believe. [/B][/QUOTE]

You are correct Endymion, they started the new episodes for the buu saga last week.
Posted
The new episodes started last week with "Evil Lives On". I started buying the videos like mad since I began getting tired of the waiting. Lets see, The last one I saw was, The Inners of Buu. But thats getting off track. But yes, the new episodes have started, and will hopefully show all the way through (There is still that rumor of only 39 episodes begin shown).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...