zidane11 Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Who do you think is the stupidest villain? Such as under estimating the opposition, bad catch phrases, etc. I think that it would have to be Bobity because he thought that he could control buu. With the way he yelled at him and treated him I'm suprised that buu didn't turn on him sooner. *I have never seen anything in the rules or other examples concerning this kind of thread. *If you don't care gokents then why did you reply?
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 I think this topic is gonna be closed!!But i think tha papa ra brothers or whatever there names from Dbgt where stupid because of there stupid dance!!!!:laugh:
Kent Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 yup, closed in less than 5 replies from me is my bet. dumbest, uh... who cares
SSJ Pud Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Closed is my bet but i think the Ginyu force was pretty gay cause of there dancing. They were not even serious fighters.
Recommended Posts