Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
what are your thoughts of gundam 0083? i personally think that THOUGHS FEDDEIS GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE:devil:! i mean, COME ON! one ship, and one gundam suit, CHANGES THE OUTCOME PF A ENTIRE WAR! its F***ing stupid! i mean, one soldier and a tank CANT CHANGE THE TIDE OF A ENTIRE WAR! ITS INSANE! Plus, i always liked the zeon cuz the feddies are so damn stupid. But, isn't it odd that one ship with 3 suits changes the outomce of an entire war? I mean, really, how is that possible. Thats what i hate the most about gundam! the feddies always win, they have to win! they're the ****ing good guys! I hate that!
Posted
yea, well when you go out of your way to purposly kill the innocent, your automatically the bad guy.

and as for 3 suits and one ship making the difference, why not, gundams arent even possible so I dont see why a single imaginary ship and three fake armor suits making a difference is not reasonable.

although I would like more wide scale battles with tons and tons of suits.

thats one thing I thought 0083 didnt do too bad a job on.

really 0083 is one of my fav. series, I think it beats the pants of wing and thats for sure.
Posted
ya, the colony hit because Gato destoyed the Solar System II's controll ship when it was firing. It didn't manage to destroy the colony, but devistated the Delaz fleet. It hit North America around the middle, forgot where.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Gundam 0083: In my opinion is just a flashy anime on the exterior it doesn't offer a great plot just animation. If you really want to watch a great Gundam Show go with ones like Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam Z, Gundam ZZ, and 8th MS Team. Each of those series are much better then 0083 plot wise and character wise.

Flashy exterior doesn't make a great Gundam show.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...