Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone seen the devil man movies, they are the best anime i have seen. I first saw them by borrowing them from my good friend SS Trunks.

If anyone has the chance watch them, they kick ***.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I've heard of this series, but I've never actually seen it. Isn't it supposed to be more on the mature side and kind of violent? Definately a guy anime, isn't it?[/color][/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Anime's with very little plot and tons of violence don't make a great anime. If you in the mood for your run of the mill gory anime dealing with goth and dark themes but bad plot watch Devil Man. If your however passed the whole violence in animes without a purpose phase watch something else.

Devil Man is just average I wouldn't call it great.
Posted
Ahem, I have not seen this anime, but I have read the Manga. In my opinion it sucks tremendously. I like violence too, but it just gets repetetive. :p
Posted
It is pretty cool. :cool: Violence wise that is, if that is all I cared about this would be one of the best anime ever. :p You should look into an anime with some more story to it. Try Neon Genesis Evangelion. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...