Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
just bought and watched it
i haven't seen any other of the armitage movies so...
who is the ghost woman (i think her names Julian)? was she human, or is she an AI?
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Hmm this should be in the anime forum.....but anyway, I haven't seen Armitage Dual Matrix yet since I didn't like the first one at all, but if I remember correctly Julian was the original Partner of Poly Matrix back in the first Movie Armitage III: Poly Matrix.

As for your comment about armitage movies, don't be mistaken by the Armitage III title, for the reason that there are only 2 Armitage Movies.

Armitage III: PolyMatrix
Armitage III: DualMatrix

Also I believe there was an Ova version of Armitage III: PolyMatrix but is currently no longer in print. Basically the footage in that was used for the Movie.

I'm guessing basically that what you saw was a ghost/AI version of her but I would really have to watch the movie to confirm this. Perhaps I'll rent it to answer your question better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...