Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hey,

this one is in honor of one of the best fighting games of all time.

yup, street fighter.

but before any possible disscusion, I have a question or two.

1. what street fighter games are there that have been made for the ps2?

2. are there any plans for a sf game with cell shaded graphics?

I would really like to see a cell shaded street fighter.

but I also just want to know about anything for the ps2.

thanks for your help.

it might not be as good as tekken, but it is still one of the greats in its own right.

oh yea, if anyone wants to close this thread, please dont, it will just cluter the boards, just reply to it and I will delete it with no problems.

thanks.
Posted
[b]1)[/b] The only Street Fighter games out for the Ps2 that I know of are, Capcom vs SNK 2, and Street Fighter EX 3. I think I may be missing a game or two.

[b]2)[/b] According to what I know, Capcom does not have any plans for a cel-shaded Street Fighter game yet, since they are currently working on a new 3-d Street Fighter game titled "[i]Capcom Fighting All-Stars[/i]". Although it would be nice to see a cel-shaded Street Fighter game. :)

I also heard that "[i]Marvel vs Capcom 2[/i]" is on its way to the Ps2, and to me it is one of the best 2-d fighting ever made. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...