Tigervx Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 I watch Iron Chef when I can, and i realized Iron Chef Italian isn't picking option by the challenger. What exactly DOES Iron Chef Italian do? :therock:
Manic Webb Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 I believe he sits backstage and makes pasta. :p I wonder why no none picks the Iron Chef Italian. It's always "Chinese and Japanese."
Mr Roboto Posted January 15, 2003 Posted January 15, 2003 Iron Chef is such an interesting show! Alot of the meals they make look so good that I almost wish I could cook
SS5 Gogeta Posted January 16, 2003 Posted January 16, 2003 The espisodes of Iron Chef food network is showing right now probably are reruns back when Iron Chef Italian isn't around. I swear to you he makes the best pasta dishes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now