Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
all this talk of religion has got me thinking!

so does anyone know what type of religion discordian is?!

i've never really heard anything about it but i've heard someone mention it!

thanx! <---if anyone answers! :)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ummm.. well the word "discord" itself means [i]1. disagreement 2. a din 3. a lack of musical harmony[/i] (lol I took that straight from the dictionary :D ) So that might give you a clue as to what it's about or something.. maybe... but that's all I can say since I dont know anything about it[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...