SSJ_WILLIE Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 As I go through the different forums, I see newbies, moderators...etc and I am just wondering what do all of the different titles mean?
Dan L Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 They're just related to post count, with a few exceptions: Newbie: Someone with 0-250 posts Junior Member: Someone with 250-500 posts Member: Someone with 500-1000 posts Otaku:1000-2000 Extreme Otaku:2000-3000 No Life: 3000-not sure There may be more, but it's a bit uncertain at the moment.. (Only James knows :nervous: ) Moderator: Someone who Moderates (Checks up on a forum, e.g. deleting and closing threads) Super Moderator (e.g. Otaku Public Moderator, Otaku Gaming Moderator etc.): Someone who moderates a particular set of forums, and can moderate anywhere else on the boards. Admin: All-seeing, scary dudes who can do anything :S (had to have one unusual description)
Sere Tuscumbia Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 Edit on Deus's post: Moderators: the people who own the rightful Mod Rods. The rest of just have stolen one. Admins: The Otakuboards Big Brothers.
Red Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 [b]I think all your questions have been answered here Willie. Thread Closed.[/b]
Recommended Posts