Guest Kagami Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 For those of you who don't know what a line challenge is, it's when someone puts a bunch of sentences and asks for people to make a fic with that in it. I've started a line challenge for Digimon 2nd Season, and, here it is: 1. "I wouldn't wear that if you paid me!" 2. "Tentomon is SO hot!" 3. "Ew! Put that away!" 4. "Will it fit?" 5. "I wish I had one of those." 6. "Help! They're eating me!" 7. "What's with the heels?" Oh, and, no, those don't have to be in order, but you do need all of them in the story. Remember, it's for second season!
Shy Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]Moved to Poetry/Fanfic section... -Shy[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now