Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well there are few possibilites:

1) Your deck could be better
I havn't seen it yet, I don't mean for you to take this offensively, but yhis could be one of the possibilites.
2) Your skill
I don't mean to say your a bad duelist but I've seen someone ask a similar question somewhere else and this was the same response.
3) Your opponents
Maybe the ppl you face are just extreme deckbuilders or have unique combos no one's thought of yet.

Hope you do better next time.:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...