OtakuBoards

Dragonball GT is coming to CNX

Guest QuickSilver

Guest QuickSilver
I seen the advert during one of the Kid Buu saga episodes this week. I aint sure what language GT is in but i am pretrty sure its english, and if anyone knows any details like the language or when it is airing please say

Ohh booo hooo, Im gonna get the chance to watch a season of dbgt I haven't yet seen... and all without paying a single cent.

Damn I hate those people at cn, they always manage to bring me stuff I haven't seen and wouldn't see since Im not willing to pay astronomical amounts just for bootleg tapes.

Oh well, like I explained in the gundam thread about zeta....

Atleast I know Im a hardcore anime fan now that I can bash on another great gift to cable television.

Guest QuickSilver
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red]Let's also not forget that they've only dubbed and scheduled for release the last half of the series.

--Chris[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That sucks, i know the first half of the series is not as good as the second half but still they should show it. Who knows, they may change their mind and show it anyway.

Guest The Bouncer
Funimation sucks they need to stop cutting the good parts out of the anime. they cut out the blood acd cursing thats in the japanese versions.

Guest QuickSilver
I know they need to show it because people will be confused if they seen Goku as a kid with his tail back. But i am just saying if we had to pick a half to see i would pick the last half