Maliek: I'll go first. I summon Ryu-Kishin Powered in attack mode. Then, I play a face-down card.
Ryu-Kishin Powered-1600/1200
Kilei: My turn..(draws a card) I summon Doe-Kei-Bi in attack mode, and for every monster on the field, its attack increases by 300.
Doe-Kei-Bi-2150/800
Kilei: Attack Doe-Kei-Bi with Horn Bash!
Maliek: I activate a trap: Mirror Shield. It negates your monster's attack and destroys the monster.
Kilei: Darn..I end my turn by playing a card face-down.
Maliek:(draws a card) I summon the Mystical Elf in defense, then I enhance her with the Book of Secret Arts.
Mystical Elf-800/2300
Maliek: Then, I enhance my Ryu-Kishin Powered with the Sword of Deep-Seated...Ryu-Kishin, attack!!
Kilei: I activate a trap, the Magical Cylinder! It negates your monsters attack and takes out lifepoints equal to your attacking monster.
Maliek-5900
Kilei-8000
Kilei: My turn...I summon a second Doe-Kei-Bi.
Doe-Kei-Bi-2450/800
Kilei: Doe-Kei-Bi, attack Ryu-Kishin with Horn Bash!!
Maliek-5650
Kilei-8000
Maliek: My turn...I use the Soul Exchange magic card to sacrifice your Doe-Kei-Bi and my Mystical Elf to summon the Dark Magician. Then, I end my turn by playing a card face-down.
Kilei:(draws card)I put a monster in defense position...
Maliek: And I put it in attack mode with the Shadow of Eyes, my face-down card.
Kilei: Noooo!! My Man-Eater Bug!!
Man-Eater bug-450/600
Maliek: (draws card)I enhance the Dark Magician with the Sword of Deep-Seated.
Dark Magician-3000/2600
Maliek- Dark Magician, Dark Magic Attack!!
Kilei-5450
Maliek-5650
To Be Continued...