Jump to content
OtakuBoards
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Events
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
More
Activity
All Activity
Search
More
Otakupedia
Graphic Worm
theOtaku
Chat
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Events
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
Haruhara Haruko
Haruhara Haruko
New Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
26
Joined
August 26, 2003
Last visited
November 6, 2004
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
Events
Events
Event Comments
Everything posted by Haruhara Haruko
Prev
1
2
Next
Page 2 of 2
Anime
What's the longest you've gone without anime?
Haruhara Haruko
replied to
Moor_Child
's topic in
Otaku Central
The longest I went without anime was a little under a day. If I don't get my daily dose of anime I get grouchy.
August 31, 2003
45 replies
Prev
1
2
Next
Page 2 of 2
All Activity
Home
Haruhara Haruko
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Events
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
Activity
Back
All Activity
Search
Otakupedia
Graphic Worm
theOtaku
Chat
×
Create New...