So, I was trying to figure on some way to get my ideas out, and I figured drawing would be nice. So I sat and came up with this idea for a story, I have no concept art up yet, but I will, hopefully soon... so here goes my idea....enjoy.
It starts off in a strange world, where there are flying birds as long as skyscrapers put on their side (side note: I've included language much like Tolkien did with the Silmarillion. So animals and such things have specific names, like the bermaistguld and the mutowam...). We start with a young King looking over the edge of a "cliff" listening to the siren calls of the mutowam (sort of like a lizard but with a lot of feathers). The land is actually another dimension, and as such the world is infinately long. His kingdom that he rules over is a floating continent. And it faces a golden floating pyramid. The lands of this dimension are seperated into four sections. To the East is the Technologically advance civilization. To the West is the Historical Civilization (in other words they keep the records that they can of their people, they are allied with East). To the South are the people who defend the dimension from the constant attacks of the Vorjia (creatures of darkness and energy). To the north, however, is a place devoid of people. It is a bitter winter land much like Antartica. At the North is the recently discovered civilization of the ancient peoples called the Kortanac. The King of the floating Continent is aware that he is a decendant of the Kortanac and is very interested in the discovery.
Anyways, these people hold no animosity towards the Vorjia. Infact no one in this dimension express anykind of anger or fear or any other such negative emotion. They truely live in a utopean society. It is not mind control, it just never really occurs to them. Well when our King, Anamok, heads to the north to investigate a mural, they learn something new. It looks like one Kortanac is placing a rock on the back of the head of another kortanac and red juice seems to spring forth. No one in this land understands the meaning behind it, but Anamok hears something in his head and repeats it, Murder. They are all fascinated by this new word and are curious to see if this could be a genetic memory for Anamok. Long story short they try to recreate the situation and as a result Anamok gets angry, as he does he begins to flicker and turn grey. He is more startled now and fades back into his dimension. On a side note, Anamok has magical powers (just because, so deal with it, I explain it in the story a lot better). Well they eventually get Anamok into a murderous rage and he completely flickers out of that dimension. He finds himself now on a freeway with cars honking and zipping past him. His negative emotion took him out of his dimension and he now finds himself on Earth. but something's wrong. His mind is split. At times he is the kindest person ever, healing and just acting like a true saint, but the other half of his mind comes out at night. And he becomes the most feared person ever. As time goes on, he meets human friends, but the dark side eventually takes over his entire mind and body. Other beings from his dimension arrive, and they must now face the challenging role of killing who was once a respected and beloved friend. Anamok is now so corrupted with negativity that even the Vorjia will not go near him, but with the help of the other dimensional people, Anamok is finally killed. But because of this new taint, and innocence lost, the dimensional people cannot return to E.Din. (though I want to change that name, Ironnically E. Din means the Ebode of the Gods in Sumerian) That's Part One, Part Two takes place from the Earth Perspective, and Part Three takes place from the Edinians' perspective.
So this is my story I made up last night...seriously it only took me one day. But it's far from great. There are a lot of loopholes I need to close, and character developement for the Humans needs to happen since I haven't even begun. Actually the only character that is somewhat fleshed out is Anamok (full name is Priengas Ferbogluwache Anamok). Hopefully I will have some landscapes drawn soon, and a drawing of Anamok up for your viewing pleasure. If you want to contribute, hey I wont stop ya. If you have any advice, I would like to hear it. If you have a cat named Curious George Esquire the Third Fluffy Bottom Fuzzy Pants of Catnip and the Royal court of Tuna, then I would say you need help, seriously.
So thanks for taking the time to read my rant.
Edit: I'm trying to do Concept art of Anamok, but I can't! I can't figure out how he should look. I want a fantasy like look, but not with all the armor and such garbage.... ug.... It's driving me crazy.... Any ideas?
*looks around......no posts anything....* Don't everyone post at once...
Love, Peace, Chicken Greese (I need to learn how to spell English...)
Watakushi wa machi no baka gozaimashita... (For those of you playing the home game, that's, "I am the village idiot... *samurai mode*)