[COLOR=DarkRed]
I have noticed that a lot of people need help with their 'love life' so I'm going to try to help you guys and girls out. I myself being a girl have had problems with relationships or even getting dates. The things below will help you build confidence:
First if you can't even talk to the person: Just start with subtle acts of kindness to build up some confidence, things like picking stuff up for them if they drop it, or getting things for them. (Papers work nicely if you're in school)
Second when you do finally talk to them: Compliments make people feel good about themselves try that, or talk about something casual. (Homework, clothes, prices of things, weather, etc.) This normally opens up a small window to your or the other persons personality so you can get a glimpse of if you still like them or if they like you.
Third try to be their friend: You should be able to be friendly though it will be kinda awkward...but then after that you should have enough courage to ask them out.
Yes I know it is a time consuming process...are they worth it? Feel free to ask me questions.
[/COLOR]