[QUOTE=GTK]I think you're mad O_O
The FMA dub made my cry, though I could only tolerate one episode ^^; Ed sounds way too old, Al is just weird, Roy makes me cry, and Winry is really shrill T_T and Pinako sounds really scary
I didnt' like Fruits Basket either... The Japanese voices were much cuter ^^ in English, most of the female cast sounds the same and I kept getting confused O_o
I do really like both Cowboy Bebop and Trigun though (Bebop more.. Legato's japanese voice is just way too cool XD) Berserk I like either way~ they did a good job casting that one ^_^ (and the outakes are really funny)
Galerians: Rion (which isn't really anime, but close enough) also had a horrible English dub (but I really like Akira Ishida ^^; so I'm biased)... and a English soundtrack ~_~ why they redid the soundtrack is beyond me, but it was yucky
I think I can name more english dubs I hated rather than the ones I like ^^; but I'll stop there~[/QUOTE]
you guys have got to be kidding me, you guys already hate Funimation's version of FMA just because of a voice that doesn't sound right?? you people are such an idiot, either that or you people watch to many FMA of the japanese version. I think Funiamtion did a great job at dubbing the show. Hating the show because of a stupid voice that you don't like is just plain idiotic...
:nope:
[QUOTE]i dont nessecarily know if they are the best dubs, but i like the ones for Wolfs Rain, R.O.D. the TV, and Full Metal Alchemist. it seemed like the characters came to life on the screen. that, and the production quality is top notch. like someone said before me, i liked the dubs on inuyasha until i saw some japanese subs. kagome's actor isnt very good, but i still like the english inuyasha actor. as for the first three i said, i cant compare yet because i havent seen the japanese versions. i dont know if i dont like the voiceovers or just the show as a whole when it comes to DBZ\GT. it just seems way to exaggerated to me. that, and they scream to much, lol. either way, i dont like it.[/QUOTE]
exactly how I feel...
:beer: