Jump to content
OtakuBoards

crazyforpiccolo

New Members
  • Posts

    44
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by crazyforpiccolo

  1. goku veggy gohan trunk goten krillin piccolo tien and etc.... P.S. :laugh: :laugh: I made 50!!!!!!!!!!:D :D
  2. ahhhhh...chib! a date with green????? eww....... [no offense piccolo] but the green does give you away.:laugh: :laugh:
  3. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]No i wasnt swearing theres a diff. See Hella is like Hell but you add the a so it isnt the same thing cuz u add the a so technically ur wrong but techanclly im wrong Im confased/?¿?¿¿ [/B][/QUOTE] Ok I'm sorry. I'm confused myself. Th avatar you have right now is gotenk or gohan or goten?:) :) :D
  4. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]Hella no This avatar right now is SSJ1 Gohan dude I'll get SSj3 gotenx [/B][/QUOTE] well i'm sorry for mistaken it!:mad: :flaming: I'm not very familiar with the DBZ characters who turn into SSJ and etc. They're similar. Didn't have to swear at me!:flaming:
  5. i don't know if it's fake or not but it just doesn't sound right when i read the review.
  6. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]I wish my name was SSJ3 Gotenx like my next avatar [/B][/QUOTE] isn't the avatar you have right now gotenx? or am i wrong again? or is it not at SSJ3?
  7. cool pic!!!! I like it alot though it looks sort of weird....But it's Cool:D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:
  8. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Not real, but it would be kewl to see that. Imagine Chi Chi going SSJ or something [/B][/QUOTE] lol.....chichi a SSJ would be one of the scarest thing to imagine. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  9. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] Everyone is fighting, and there is a lot of energy ball or fireball flying around. One of them hit me, I try to run, but it is hopeless. You know what happen when you're dreaming and it's time to woke up, or end the dream, at that time I die, and the dream end. I sweat because I died. [/B][/QUOTE] so who killed you? did you see the face? Maybe if you can pin his pics up on a dart board and throw the darts at him. It might make you feel better.:)
  10. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i] [B]Dont you know what happens when a Saiyan/Part Saiyan turns SSJ? Their Eyes turn green, their hair becomes a golden blonde and stands up. So yes Pans hair would stand up if she turned SSJ. [/B][/QUOTE] ......well......I know that but i was just wondering if it's diffrent on female. Plus i've always wanted to see what a Female SSJ looks like, but it seems to me i won't have a chance to. :confused: :confused: :confused: :(
  11. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]pan can't go SSJ can she, cos she is only a 1/4 saiya-jin? [/B][/QUOTE] i was wondering that too. Couldn't pan turn in SSJ cause she does have the saiyan blood. also if there was to have a female SSJ how will her hair be like all the other saiyans? . Is it just going to Stick up like vegita goku gohan......etc??? is it going to turn golden?
  12. i'm 14 too.
  13. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B]This is wierd, but any of you ever dream that has something to do with DBZ. I did, instead of being hero, I was killed in my dream. :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: At least i'm not that ill-fated. I'm the Hero in my dream! :laugh:
  14. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by crazyforpiccolo [/i] [B]i like he with long hair too. But she looks fine in short also. [/B][/QUOTE] i meant her not he. :laugh: my mistake:laugh:
  15. i like he with long hair too. But she looks fine in short also.
  16. ok i was just wondering cause i've heard that there was a women super saiyan before. So does her hair sort of like stick up like the rest of the saiyan?
  17. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] :laugh: :rolleyes: OK. Shadow. :laugh: May be you two should go on a date. :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: I agree! :laugh: :laugh:
  18. i thought in GT they cutted theor hair????
  19. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]i don't knnow what youre on about........... [/B][/QUOTE] me either. p.s. : i'm only replying cause my goal is to get to 50 by the end of this week.
  20. ok i was just wondering , cause when Vegita said that a true saiyan hair doesn't change shape, or grow or what ever. but how come Goku and vegita cut their hair and it didn't grow back to the original shape?
  21. You can change your name???
  22. me too. :confused:
  23. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] yeah, anita :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] are you laughing at my choice shadow Gohan???:mad: It took me some time to think of that one!
  24. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] yeah , girls rule, for a boy......:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] in your dream Shadow Gohan! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
×
×
  • Create New...