[QUOTE=Ailes de Velour][Font="Tahoma"][Size="1"][Color="DarkOrchid"]
I definitely agree. Mimiru of .hack//SIGN is my favorite character, but she barely wears ANYTHING (not to mention, she's pretty flatchested, so there's really no point to the skankiness of her attire.) I mean, I went through the whole series thinking she wasn't wearing pants. It was just a bra, some armor, and a loincloth. Then I noticed that her legs were a different color than the rest of her skin. But anyway.
It's not just anime, it's also video games. Soul Calibur II is one I know of, with Ivy and Taki, it's ridiculous. For one, I don't see how Ivy can fight huge men-creatures in a tiny bra and a thong. And Taki, her red outfit, she must be VERY COLD. It's so blatant in the opening sequence! I mean, sheesh.
[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]
Well thats just the charater designs. Like Hutoko ( I tihnk thats how you spell it) from .hack//AI Buster. As long as thier not showing anything and their not like huge then it's fine with me. Mimiru, blackRose and Rena all have the same outfit .