Hey I didn't mean to offend I just got caught up in the writing and I am sorry that I wrote somethings that offended others. But I still stand by my belief that Vegita is better. Like Lady M said Vegita fights like a war where as Goku fights to save the world. The difference is that there is always someone better than Goku and Goku surpasses that individual and usually stops there for a while until someone else comes along to threaten the world. In Vegita's case he is always trying to be the best. Better than Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Piccolo, all of them. But mostly Goku. The only time he stopped is when Goku died from Cell and Vegita kinda stopped training so hard. It really isn't very fair for him at all. Goku didn't train nearly at all close to what Vegita trains at. Goku trained at 100, Vegita trained at 400 (something like that.) and nearly died to become a Super Saiyan. Plus just to make a point of error Altron Gundam, Goku couldn't go SSJ3 when he and Majin Vegita fought. He wasn't nearly strong enough yet. Plus SSJ4 Goku was equal to SSJ4 Vegita. It's just that Bebi was kind of a hinderence to Vegita's true power. You see to fuse the fighters must be the same power level so I guess SSJ4 Vegita was the same power level like SSJ4 Goku. Plus Goku's a child so he is severly weaker than in DBZ. Making Vegita more powerful when Goku and Pan and Trunks went in search of the black star DragonBalls. And your saying I don't know DBZ. I laughed pretty hard at that one. Your a riot Altron go join the circus.