[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Teal]Alright, glad I could be back, I've been sick :animedepr .
So, anyways, to clear some things up since I've been gone...
Sorry about any confusion with the title, I don't think I'm turning Japanese, I just thought it was a good thread title.
Another thing, I'm not obsessed with turning Japanese. I speak, write, and read the language. I enjoy things that are japanese. I have three siblings who are half Japanese. My dad was stationed in Okinawa, Japan while he was in the Marines and speaks very fluent Japanese. I was learning it before I even wanted to because my dad would just speak it randomly. Trust me, I have many more reasons for learning.
I was just curious if anyone else spoke the language because I was hoping to find someone to speak japanese with via e-mail, and find out other people's reasons for learning.
I speak some french too, but I'm not going around speaking with an accent like I [I]am[/I] french or something... :animesigh
I just want to learn the languages of places I'm planning to travel.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]