they finally come out of the water, just in time to see Voldemort push Snape's dead body into the lake.
Akira:What a sick f**k!
Bryan:Let's go kill him.
Akira:Noooo!*propells himself after the squid, but a dozen Grinylows attack him, and pull him down into the weed*
Akira:Go on! Save him!*his head dissapears under the weed*
Siren:A little help?
Akira and Bryan:Right!*dive in*
Akira:*bubbles, pulls out wand*
Bryan:*bubbles pulls out his wand, the begin shooting jets of boiling watert at the squid*
Akira:Oh no! The squid!*transforms into dragon*Flies into the Squid's eye, breathing fire. The Squid bats him away. Akira flies behind a tree and transfroms*I'll help u Bryan!
Akira:*sigh*I miss my family....Killed by the Mecha Orcs. God, i wish i could see them again.....Anyone who has a family to see is lucky.*stares up a the cloudless night from roof-top*
OOC: Hmm...Your right.....I should read more carfully.
Akira:How long have i been out?
Madam P.:A few days dear. But your free to go now.
Akira:Right*hops out, and runs to find Ryan*
Akira:Fine...Lets go somewhere to drink. I'm thristy....
/-Eon:nah, I gotta go. See u later.
Akira:Right.
LAter:
Akira:*sitting on roof top*:You can see the whole colony from here...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]o.O you have played Ultima Online mayhap MM?Thats a magic spell on their....[QUOTE]
[colour=royalblue] No....Icognito means to disguise ones self....Unless I spelt it wrong.
Akira:What do you mean You didn't post it?
General:*crosses arms*We didn't we have no record of the Resistance leaders ever being killed by you.
Akira: :therock: Then who?...
/-Eon:Someone who wants you dead, or captured. Someone with lots of money.