*Back on the beach, Bishop and Ryan continue to stare eachother down.*
Ryan - I don't get it, why would I ever do something so terrible.......Oh ****.
Bishop - WHat, don't tell me your gonna try an weasle yourself out of this. Im sorry, but I must kill you, for the sake of the world.
Ryan - But its not me, I know its not. Listen, I just split myself from my evil half, trying to make myself as pure and good as possible. But my evil took on a life of it's own, and now looks just like me. Hes the one who will start all this!
Bishop - Ha, like you expect me to beleve that.
Ryan - No. Its true. Just give me a day to prove myself and show you my other half. And if you find I am lieing, than you can kill me.
Bishop - *sigh* Fine *holsters his gun.* Lets go boy.
Ryan - Alright, but first where gonna need the prof's help.
Bishop-The Prof?
Ryan - Yes, Prof Xavier. You know about him.
Bishop - Only storys. I must meet this man. Let us hurry.
Ryan - Ok.
*The two head towards the Xavier Mansion.*