Alright.
Hi! My name's Yuliem. Don't ask me what that means i've spent my whole life trying to figure it out and no one in this world has been able to tell me. People call me shorty for the most part [ I AM 5"2 so ya ] or Yulie. I was born and raised in Tijuana Baja California in Mexico and came to CA when I was about 5 or 6 years old. I used to be a tom-boy until I saw sailor moon for the first time :p. I tried to follow the whole story but i had to go back to mexico for educational purposes and then got all into DBZ and I finished it before I came back to the USA. I didn't get into manga until high school when I officially had become a book worm, I read memoirs of a geisha way before it was made into a movie, along with Narnia, Tuck Everlasting, the Da Vinci Code before it had become a popular book. During my manga madness, I had read over 120 different stories, from Love hina, Xxholic, CLover, Tsubasa, Rayearth, Ayashi no Ceres, Blade of the Immortal, all of the ranma stories [ they tend to get off from the real stories and go into mini stories, i think that's why there's so many books for it ], The battle of angel alita my fav. thus far, and Paradise kiss, these are only a few i can think of the top of my head that I really enjoyed. Nowadays, I haven't gotten a chance read many manga but i keep up with anime. I'm a college student and my plans are to transfer to San Francisco state and go on a study a board program to japan, I am majoring in foreign language but right now i'm taking it easy. I play the piano and love to swim. I also do archery and this summer i hope to get into hip hop dancing. I work at payless as part time, i've only been there for about 8 months now and i'm bored already :animesigh. I actually came across this page because i was looking for wallpapers and wala! i saw some pretty cool fan work and it really took me by surprise how good these drawings were. I'm not an artist by the way. I love video games. Mostly RPG and some kind of fighting games. none of that sports crap, why play in the tv when you can do that outside? waste of time.