[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I LOVE to make people happy. . it is a wierd thing with my, where I love to see people laugh and love seeing them smile. I don't really know if that makes any sense, but my favorite thing about people is seeing their smiles. Why are people so afraid to laugh and smile now-a-days? :D Smiling and laughing are good!!
Oh well, as for being too nice to women - it is still that problem thing with me. I think I have forgotten how to be mean. . I mean, I spend so much time trying to appologize and make up for other people that I don't think I have insulted someone in a LONG time. I mean, I do my little crack shots at people, but in my opinion, that really isn't said in being serious as much as it is to try and make them laugh or smile . . (see paragraph 1, LOL)
Oh well. . guess that is why I am put here on Earth though, right? If you believe that everyone has a purpose.~
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
it's not weird of what's you're doing or feel as you describe. I liked to make people happy, if they feel happy then I feel good inside. [color=blue][size=1] You sound very innocent. [/color][/size]