[quote name='Neptune'][FONT="Garamond"]My roommate and I have been going back and and forth with these silly questions, and the answers we come up with are usually entertaining enough for a good conversation. So, without further anticipation, here are some "Would you rather..?" questions.
1. Would you rather be a dragon or Superman?
2. Would you rather have no arms or no legs?
3. Would you rather never be able to listen to music again, or would you rather never have sex again?
These are just a few of the questions we came up with. I'd love to answer right now, but I'd rather get some unbiased answers to start with. In my opinion, only one of the questions has a definitive answer, or, rather, only one answer seems the most logical. Obviously, a little explanation of your answer would be appreciated. Enjoy![/FONT][/QUOTE]
1) I would rather be super man cuz he has more powers and he looks like a normal person.
2) I would rather have no arms becouse i would look cool and be able to wallk... that one was hard
2) I would rather never listen to music again becouse without sex partys and alcohol woud be pointless and you coulnt make babies