all i know is when Goku was born master roshi is 355 years old. But can that really be right??? Krillens 1 year older than Goku. Bulmas 16 when she meets Goku. I know that.....
Even if he was in GT he'd be ................. about 60 or so. I think. And i think he would be too old.
And for the tien question. He left the Z warriors to train with chiotzu. he never came back. But he was shown 1 time in the buu saga
I thought power puff girls where an anime. Well i thought it came from japan. When i saw an episode there was Japanese writing on the signs and stuff, and the music video about them had writing in Japan. Teaching you how to write the characters names. Well anyway Power Puffs are stupid as is batman
I've seen very little of it, but it caught my attention. It looked really cool. I just hope i can stay up to watch the whole episode:) :nervous: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Name: Shin-Jai
Gender: Male
Age: 38
Aperence: Blue Vest, and blue pants(kinda like Goku in GT)
Trained By: Goji a man of martial arts, and a great frieng of Shin-Jai
Power Level: 29,749,200
Race: 100% saiyen
Attacks: Kamehameha, Death ball, Burning attack, Spirit Bomb (finishing move)
Bio: He teaches Martial Arts and he always willing for a fight
Whats the best lineup to use in all of the Final fantasy game?Or what lineup do you use
I'd say
FF7-Cloud, Barret, Red XII
FF8-Squall, Rinoa, Zell
FF9- Zidane, Garnet, Eiko, Vivi
FF10-Tidus, Lulu, Yuna(or Auron)
Well, in crystal Suicanes easy to catch. But Raiko and the electric one are really hard to find. There worth it though. Mewtwo, is defiently worth it. The only rare pokemon that i think isnt worth the try is :ball: Mew:ball:
Name: Polar Kion
Trainer
First Pokemon: Squrtle
Bio: A Shy man who is always willing to fight. His favorite type is Ice/Water
Looks: Blue Sweater, Blue Jeans, Blue eyes, Blonde hair