um Goku learned Fuison when he was on The other world -Right after Cell. They mentioned fuison after vegeta died. the episode hasent been showed on cartoon network.
Im not to sure about Sakuya being a shadow it makes the story kinda confusing. But Thundercats took its place. I just dont understand, Thundercats that stupid show for Tenchi in tokyo? i dont understand at all. And they were about to show a really cool looking episode.
Ive played Journey to Jaburo and it sucks majorly
journey to jaburo sucks. It kinda okay but i think its control makes it awful
[size=2][color=blue]Please don't bring back old topics by double posting. -Crazy White Boy[/size][/color]
You can find DVDs of The Worlds Strongest, and The tree of might. I think the VHS of Coolas Revenge, and Lord Slug. I dont know where to find Brolli tapes, i dont think there out in the USA. Maybe on Ebay
1. Goku steped on him when he was a giant monkey
2. She was mad cause of the girls that liked him]
3.
4. To buy Water
5. After Roshi shows him the techniqe
6. Im not sure