Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Felix the Cat

Members
  • Posts

    337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Felix the Cat

  1. [img]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9900/vlcsnap2011042021h52m36.png[/img]
  2. THAT'S [b]PANTY AND STOCKING WITH GARTERBELT[/b], ISN'T IT?! Gosh!
  3. My bag of tricks needs food, volunteers please comment.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. CaNz

      CaNz

      I would... but then instead of a bag of tricks... it might be a bag of trick-or-treats!

    3. Felix the Cat

      Felix the Cat

      Two sacrifices so far. :D

    4. CaNz

      CaNz

      DON'T COMMENT! ITS A TRAP!

  4. I have no cutie mark for sure.
  5. Because studying is only good if you REALLY don't know anything. My teacher suddenly called me out for an exam today, seriously she did not tell me jack about it, I was so freaked out. Now I have an A in Philosophy :D
  6. Well, as far as I remember the anime is called [b]Working!! [/b]but since they work at Wagnaria you're most likely thinking of the right one. Your turn!
  7. There we go. [img]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/739/vlcsnap2011041213h28m00.png[/img]
  8. That would be [b]Tayutama - Kiss on my Deity[/b]
  9. Here I go. [img]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3015/outstandingfansubqualit.jpg[/img] [img]http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/Teostra/4675-550x-1215165298799.jpg[/img] [img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9649/vlcsnap2011041012h07m18.png[/img]
  10. [quote name='JeJe' timestamp='1302396168' post='706407'] [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]... panties falling from the sky. :| ...[/font][/size][/color] [/quote] Like this? [img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8499/vlcsnap2011041011h44m34.png[/img]
  11. Bunny rabbits everywhere.

  12. Oh, get well soon! No wonder I was missing your randomness around here.

  13. It's odd since noone would ever say that. :F

  14. About being alive, I guess.

  15. Are you randomly excited?

  16. When I yawn too hard my lower jaw muscle-thing cramp and it hurts horribly and I have trouble closing my mouth.
  17. It's been a while, good ol' thread. In this picture: Molly, Me, Alex [attachment=15104:weird.png] and two entirely unrelated characters.
  18. Nothing's going on here.

    1. Sangome

      Sangome

      Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary.

  19. [quote name='Ducky' timestamp='1301789358' post='706215'] How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could operate a chainsaw? [/quote] On the factual side of things, I've operated chainsaws and they're only good for felling trees, not breaking them into little parts.
  20. [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1301722732' post='706192'] Hey, there. I just woke up and I'm a little tired still. Also, headaches. It's nice outside. I've got my window open and I'm currently working on a huge painting for my art class, so there's paint everywhere and I have a feeling my hands will one day become discolored forever. Yep. [/quote] That sounds like a calm and rational feeling. Even more calm than rational. Are you alright Chibi?
  21. Why, yes.
  22. I [b]KNEW[/b] somepony was missing!
  23. :I What's wrong with Applejack?
  24. [b][size=4]TheOtaku: Truly a place for ponies.[/size][/b] [img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9021/screenshot20110401at120.png[/img]
  25. YOUR NECKTIE! It's loose! [img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8869/screenshot20110331at627.png[/img]
×
×
  • Create New...