Jump to content
OtakuBoards
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Events
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
More
Activity
All Activity
Search
More
Otakupedia
Graphic Worm
theOtaku
Chat
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Events
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
Abbadon
Abbadon
New Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
2
Joined
July 25, 2011
Last visited
November 15, 2011
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
Events
Events
Event Comments
Everything posted by Abbadon
The OtakuBoards Gym Leader Tournament II [REGISTRATION]
Abbadon
replied to
Kei
's topic in
General Discussion
Here's my team: Abomasnow Articuno Froslass Glaceon Lapras Mamoswine
September 4, 2011
53 replies
The OtakuBoards Gym Leader Tournament II [REGISTRATION]
Abbadon
replied to
Kei
's topic in
General Discussion
CaNz suggested that I join the tournament, so that's what I'm doing because I'm not very good at thinking for myself. I'd like to take Ice if that isn't a problem.
July 25, 2011
53 replies
All Activity
Home
Abbadon
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Events
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
Activity
Back
All Activity
Search
Otakupedia
Graphic Worm
theOtaku
Chat
×
Create New...