He watched the imp baby carefully. Wary of what happened last time, Earie approached it and knelt a good ten feet from it.
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Hello. What are you doing here all alone?"
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Unfortunately Ultra, I don't have anything to sell at the moment. If I run into you again I probably will purchase something though. It was nice to meet you." Esrie walked east, slightly dissapointed.
[b]Esrie-[/b] "If you could accompany me for a while I would be happy to purchase some armor from you. I do not have the money as of yet, but would glady buy from you once I do."
Esrie sighed and walked westward. Perhaps his day would brighten with a battle or two.
[b]Esrie-[/b] "I thought elfs were rich..."
---------
Loidchester= 1 post
Esrie slyly walked over to the Elf, not wanting to be heard by those ears, and pickpocketed.
Again he retreated from town before checking his pickings.
Carefully Esrie walked up behind Luke, making sure the boy had not seen him. He pickpocketed and quicly left the town (westward) before the boy could notice.
*glares at you kev*
---------------
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Hello shopkeep? Would you consider buying these three itmes from me?" Esrie shows the man the rod the bone and his dagger.