Corey
Members-
Posts
2330 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Corey
-
I awoke once to find myself in a completely different room than that I had fallen asleep in. I guess that makes me a sleepwalker. Anothertime, whilst on the subject of cramps, I woke to find both of my legs ad cramped up and it was slowly moving up to my buttocks muscles. I stood and fell over screaming at the tops of my lungs because my *** had just seized up on me. The cramps lasted for about a minute. That was THE longest minute of my life. After they left I could barely move my lower half for over a week. And you don't want to know how painful it was to sit on the toilet...
-
You may consider this a poem if you wish. I do not. This is a rant. I lost my one day of happiness before I go in for a major oral surgery. I'm scared out of my mind and will have nothing to think about the day before but the extreme worry that sharp objects in my mouth instill in me. You'd be surprised what you can write at times like that.
-
So? If your heart murmurs tell it to shut up, you're trying to sleep.
-
Out and about on a newly constucted stairwy? Nothingness on either side. Testing it out and giving it a whirl? What could go wrong? A cracked stair. Obviously it wasn't as sturdy as you thought. Nothing big yet. Another crack, this one larger. A chunk of concrete gone. A split fissure. A hairline completely through. You step. It crumbles. You fall. You pick yourself up, continueing up with blind faith that everything will be fine. Another crumble. Another fall. Another injury. Always more pain. And yet you continue, sure that it will turn out fine. Another stair, another risk. So many you take. And always they increase in danger. A faulty step, The chain is broken. You must leap. And leap you do. The stair of landing crumbles before you. You fall and skin your hands. Blood comes to the surface leaving the first real mark. And yet you continue. How predictable human emotion is. How optimistic you view the world. 'As long as I keep chugging along, like the little engine that could, nothing can go wrong! Whooo WHOOO!!!' A large gap. Doubt flickers across your mind. And yet you contiue. Another leap. Another fall. A broken bone this time. You pick yourself up only to see the stairs behind you start to fall. You clutch your damaged arm and run upward. Upward. Forever upward. Up, up and away. To the wild blue yonder. To the heavens. To your doom. You fall again. The falling stairs overcome you. You fall. And fall. And fall. Fall through nothingness. Fall to the bottom. Fall from your mind. And into anothers. For your mind is not your own. Your mind is what you make. And if all you ever do is look up to the goal, to the finish, to the end, you will fall. And if you fall, it's so very hard to start over again. Especially when you have to climb over the wreckage of your first climb.
-
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Sure. I promised to buy somehting from you anyway."
-
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Do you like my new friend, Ultra?"
-
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Westward!" [b]Avric-[/b] "BWEE!"
-
Shaking his head, Esrie walked east along the path.
-
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Sounds made up." Esrie left the building stepping into the light of day
-
Esrie walked over to the man with the lobsters. [b]Esrie-[/b] "Who are you? And why do you have lobsters?" [b]Avric-[/b] "Bwee!"
-
Just to be clear, an easy pass is an electronic way to pay tolls right? It sits on your dash or something and hits another sensor saying you went through, right? Or am I not getting this.
-
Avric bweed at the Lobsters as he passed. Perhaps later he would ask of them. [b]Esrie-[/b] "Shopkeep? May I have four little potions please?"
-
He walzed over to the itemshop laughing inwardly at Luke.
-
[b]Esrie-[/b] "In more than one way..." He moved again, entering Loidchester.
-
East again, he wanted to pick up a few things. A battle would be nice though.
-
OOC: How many posta m I away from Loidchester? I lost count. ---------- The odor was beginning to become unbearable. And yet Avric seemed enthralled, sitting there on his shoulder. With a major feeling of loss, he turned east again. He was getting far waway from Loidchester and if he got hurt, he had nothing to heal with.
-
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Hmmm.." He decides to follow the trail and goes further west.
-
Esrie decided to go east again, carefully avoiding the droppings.
-
[b]Esrie-[/b] "I should probably name you, huh?" The imp bweed at him and attempted to undo one of the clasps of Esries pack. Esrie gave him a particularly chewy piece of cactus and watched him eagerly munch it. "How about Arnic?" It bweed at him through a mouthful of cactus. Esrie walked east.
-
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Whatever man. The least I could do was try." Esrie walked out of the pub and back into the light of Loidchester.
-
Seeing his attempt failed, Esrie plopped the imp onto his shoulder. It sat there, entranced by how tall it seemed. Esrie turned to it and smiled. [b]Esrie-[/b] "I guess your mine." It bweed at him and toyed with his hair. Esrie brought out a small cooking pot and walked around to the patrons of the bar. "You guys liked that? How about donating to a starving comedian. It'll help feed my little partner here too."
-
Esrie looked around for a moment and jumped up on a chair. [b]Esrie-[/b] "I have an offer for anyone in this pub." He picked up the baby imp as several head swiveled his way. "I have here a baby imp. He is completely tame and very loyal. All I did to get the tike to follow me is feed him a bit. I would like to make the offer of selling this creature as a pet. Who knows, with proper training he could become a valuble asset in battle. He could even be trained to wait tables or clean up messes. Anyone interested?"
-
Esrie walked into the Pub, paying no attention to the slow adolecent. The imp wobbled behind him.
-
Esrie walked into Loidchester with the little imp bweeing at his heels.
-
Esrie dug in his pack and found a sliver of the cactus he had hacked to pieces. Tentatively he held it out to the imp baby. Perhaps it was hungry.