Hope I'm not too late to join in! FY is my favourite series of all time. ^_^
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Man, Nakago is one of the most evil badguys, and he's always got something up his sleeve. It's not the same old crap over and over again. He's truly a mastermind of evil schemes. color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
But then, you can't help but question whether or not his actions were justified. Think about it... his entire race was killed, and he watched his own mother die. All he wanted was revenge... so that nothing like that could ever happen to him again.
[QUOTE]The whole evil Tamahome thing...I was really upset at that time. Especially when him and Hotohori had their battle in the rain and the Hotohori struck Tamahome down and he almost died. I was like NOOOOOOO...but whenever he came to and was normal Tamahome again, that's when I cried, because he didn't remember anything he had done or how he had hurt Miaka...it was the sweetest thing I ever saw...I didn't really cry when she said goodbye, although it was very sad...her annoying dubbed voice was in the way...[/QUOTE]
Evil Tamahome was cool! Also when Tama gets pissed, he looks the best... those red eyes, that silvery hair... ah. ^_~ But not as cool as evil Tasuki in the FY OVA 1. MMmmhmm... FY is full of bishounen eye-candy isn't it?
I remember bawling my eyes out when Nuriko died. I couldn't stop. Also when Hotohori meets his son in the FY OVA... ;_;