Jump to content
OtakuBoards
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Events
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
More
Activity
All Activity
Search
More
Otakupedia
Graphic Worm
theOtaku
Chat
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Events
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
Duokuroh
Duokuroh
Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
1
Joined
May 8, 2016
Last visited
June 20, 2016
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
Events
Events
Event Comments
Everything posted by Duokuroh
New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here
Duokuroh
replied to
Charles
's topic in
General Discussion
Hi, As you can see I am new around here. I am hoping to make some friends or at least have a good chat. I have been in to anime, manga, etc. for longer than I care to admit! I like a little bit of everything, but my favorite is Gundam Wing.
May 8, 2016
890 replies
All Activity
Home
Duokuroh
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Events
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
Activity
Back
All Activity
Search
Otakupedia
Graphic Worm
theOtaku
Chat
×
Create New...