i used to skateboard alot and was pretty good but then i got discouraged by being a girl -.- i would go to a skate park and EVERY single friggen guy in teh skatepark would freeze and just stare at me wondering what the hell a girl was doing there but i could grind better than any of them so screw them:p nah
i like.... disturbed, mudvayne, slipknot, drowning pool, incubus, linkin park, stained, POD, sum41, blink182, system of a down, and many many more.....
hi-tek: heeheehee
ssj chic: *runs up behin hi-tek and hits him on the head with a sledgehammer*
hi-tek: O.O *falls unconcious* i see birdies....
ssj chic: *snicker*
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]system of a down, slipknot too
:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
omg...sum1 agrees with me! YAY! slipknot rocks and system of a down kicks *****!
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]shouts at his kirbies "FOLLOW ME NOW!!!'
i jump infront of ssj chic and shout
PROTECT THE CHICK!!! KAMEHAMEHA THE ENEMY NOW!!!
[COLOR=darkred][B]..^^[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred][B]//[/B][/COLOR][B](>")>[/B][COLOR=royalblue][B][SIZE=3](@>======
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i]
[B]life is so cruel:( [/B][/QUOTE]
we know, i'm sitting 6 seats away from u...HI!!!!!!!! lol did u see them on the wheeler thingy? lol cj dropped me
very true...everyone has to fear something.....well i fear lots of things but my main fear is living
i would hate to live on watching my family and friends die therefore in a way i have a fear of living.... i also fear my sister when she has one of her phsycopathic tantroms *hides in a trash can* RUN!!!!!!
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i]
[B]I play Bass, lead background vocals and I was in a local band untill our vocalist had to go to the mental facility no lie ask ssj chic if she remembers travis F and the band bullet image. I also do sound effects after recording and all the album covers and the site well I used to.....:(
mow I just sit here and I'm just as my profile says I also write songs but I don't know I don't wright as much as I used to:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]
r u serious?i knew he got kicked out of scool but put in amental fcacility? omg...i never knew that...i never liked him anyways, lol
grrrrrr...no us birdies shall conquer...HEY! WE RN'T BIRDIES! WE R...er...BIG BIRDS!!!!!! ya know...my foot and your @$$ should meet
big birds shall conquer!