Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Are there any fans of this series? Me personally, I love his show. The animation is done rathr well, although some characters look to ugly as a result, the storylines are entertainig and hilarious, and the serieshas some of the weirdest characters, especially uncle (one more thing. Hiya, and all those other cool phrases of his.)

My favorite episodes include the episode where Jackie's niece, Jade, get the powers of the Talisman of Shindu and becomes T-Girl. There's also the episode where Toru, uncle's apprentice, is framed for robbing a jewelry store by Blackbeard the Pirate's glove.

What are your thoughts on this series?
Posted
I absolutely love it!

My favorite episode was the one with the recovery of boar and the rooster talismans. The whole "Wizard of Oz" references was hilarious!
Posted
[color=red][b]No one can beat Uncle. He's the best.[/b][/color]
Posted
Right out there. I'm not sure yet which of Jade or Uncle's my favorite. Loved the episode with Tauru's mom and Uncle *snickers*
Posted
"Who else want a piece of Uncle?"

Gotta love that show! Uncle is the best. Every fight he gets in, he either out does his opponent with a chi-spell, or knocks them out with one touch. Plus the way he treats everyone is hysterical.

I like how Jade and that one boy argue over who is greater: Jackie or El Toro.
Posted
[color=red][b]El Toro is nothing without the talisman[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt [/i]
[B][color=red][b]El Toro is nothing without the talisman[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

So harsh. He has some skill even if he's not the best:p.

One of my favorite quote's from uncle is the one with the "laser eye beam" talisman, aka Pig.

"Uncle- Big mouth has a big fist...". That was so funny... I accually laugh at almost everything uncle does now that I think of it...

Egh, just call me an occational fan of this cartoon. It's pretty funny. Like everything about it.

[size]I know, I said something like this already but still.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...