Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which PS2 Basketball game is better  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. Which PS2 Basketball game is better

    • Street Hoops
      1
    • NBA Live 2003
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, I have a little decision to make and I need your help on it. If you could choose, which basketball game would you get. Streets Hoops or NBA Live 2003. I really want both, but I can only get 1, so which one would you recommend and why?
Posted
I would infinitely recommend NBA Live 2003 over Street Hoops.

This year's Live features a good blend of simulation and arcade elements. The speed is supposedly, akin to an arcade title, while the ability to handle the ball with the right analog, and the generous season, customization and stat tracking features, remain true to a sim title.

Street Hoops is supposedly mediocre at best, inferior to the aged NBA Street.

My game of choice above them all is NBA 2K3 though.....
Guest Mouf o da South
Posted
[B]Hoopz is better all tha way there is no way regular NBA could outhype "street ball" there is no posible way :o[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mouf o da South [/i]
[B][B]Hoopz is better all tha way there is no way regular NBA could outhype "street ball" there is no posible way :o[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Have you played either the Live or NBA 2K franchises lately? Both have "street ball" modes. Not only that, but the actual gameplay and options are far and wide superior to Street Hoops.....
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1] Between the two go with live all the way. But I would suggest you look into NBA Street. It has all the cool street type basketball, with the crappy gameplay of Street Hoops. If your looking for more of a SIM title though, stick with NBA Live 2003. [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...