Koopa Lord Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 It's like this. I have watched every YuGiOh! episode and there are no referees. What's up with that? Is Pegasus too cheap to hire some? Or is he afraid that they'll disqualify him for cheating with his Eye? I wonder.
Hyper Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Well Duel Monsters might not need referees. Especially on a huge island.
Solo Tremaine Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 They've never needed them, really. The arenas themselves sort of referee the match, displaying life-points and such. But I see why you might need them- it must be hard to stop people who lose from just running off without handing over their star chips (a la Mokuba). But, Pegasus was sort of refereeing the semi-finals and finals, even though he didn't disqualify Bandit Keith on the spot for nicking Joey's entrance card, and for cheating. Nasty man BK!
DeathBug Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Pegasus acted as Ref during the finals. Croquet was supposed to be ref during the last match, but do you really think he was going to call his boss? Besides, most refs can't prove you've used magic to cheat. Everything Pegasus did aside from that was perfectly legal...except maybe plunge the arena into a horribl Shadow Realm. That might have been a foul. Or something.
Solo Tremaine Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Well, it's his game. I doubt many duellists can transport the arena to the shadow realm, so there'd be nought in the rules against it. But I think making Yugi collapse is probably against the rules.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now