Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted December 8, 2002 Author Posted December 8, 2002 Uhh....I think that's the one. The future one was pretty lame though...I expected better...
BigCajones Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 Ye i find South Park well funny, but my faourite character has to be TIMMY he cracks me up when all he can basically say is his name lol! Poor deformed child :devil:
vegeta rocker Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowdramon [/i] [B]I loved the episode where Cartman drank Kenny's ashes. My favorite epsiode so far was the LOTR spoof. Butters accidentally gets a porn instead of The Fellowship of the rings and he starts acting like Gollum. And I love the expression on Token's face when he saw the same movie.ROTFLMAO [/B][/QUOTE] That spoof was just wrong, i got in trouble for letting my brother watch it. The movie could have been much better but they overdid the satan thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now