Jump to content
OtakuBoards

DB: Fusion RP


Guest DigitamerMike

Recommended Posts

Guest DigitamerMike
Posted
Ok, please ignore my name. I haven't been on the forums in an extremely long time and I'd like you all to visit these sites for my RP, since I need more joiners. Also, if you have questions post it on the RP Board, since my RP is now running on both live chat and message board formats. Oh yeah, and Gohan rocks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
RP Message Board:
[url]http://boards.gamers.com/messages/overview.asp?name=DBRP[/url]

RP Website:
[url]http://groups.msn.com/DragonballFusion/welcome.msnw[/url]

~I guess I'll have to take it up to the next level!- Goku
Posted
*looks at the post...then looks at the rules...looks at the post...and then walks away, but begins to laugh.*

In the words of John Witherspoon from "Friday"...

Thats your a__ Mr. Advertiser. :D

*begins to wait for the topic to be closed*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...