Zanarkand Abes Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Square Soft struck a deal with Dell to where Dell has sogned to create 2 PC models with the game preprogrammed. Dell is also creating a controller for the computer. But this is only in Japan for now.
Desbreko Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [color=indigo]Interesting...I hope this ends up going through in the US and elsewhere, too. And a controller would also be nice, as long as I can still use the keyboard for typing messages and such.[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [color=royalblue]Sounds interesting! I'd love to have it so i could use a PS controller on the PC though, i love them. And having it pre-installed would be a pretty sweet deal aswell...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now