Vampireprincess Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Any Bon Jovi fans?!? I love Bon Jovi I was just wondering if anyone here was a fan. :D
SithLadyofMetal Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 :) I like 'em, but I'm not a huge fan of them. They got some pretty good songs like "Livin' On A Prayer", "You Give Love A Bad Name", and "It's My Life". Those are some cool songs. :smoke:
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 I LOVE Bon Jovi. I bought(sp) like all of Bon Jovi's CD's in one night. He's one of my favorite.
Vampireprincess Posted November 5, 2002 Author Posted November 5, 2002 I saw them in concert on their Crush tour and might see them again when they come my way.
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vampireprincess [/i] [B]I saw them in concert on their Crush tour and might see them again when they come my way. [/B][/QUOTE] Take me with.....please?
Phantom Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 Bon Jovi - Always. Thats OUR SONG!!! lol.. well My angel's and mine.
Vampireprincess Posted November 6, 2002 Author Posted November 6, 2002 lol... Maybe Anyway Always is a beutiful song.
Phantom Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting - All for One, All for Love Yet another great song, Not bon Jovim but really good its an advisable download. *smiles*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now