Guest Zeh Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by do_u_know_me [/i] [B]i am not I-am_me who guessed him now can only guess twice uh doi he was thimoc was 2 now the next 5 questions are what month were otakuboards created? 2.on the old otakuboards when the race to 1000 took place who was the only person that had his name start with the letter I that was in the top ten of getting to 1000 list the username at the correct time 3.what was justins(the exadmins) first screen name 4.gs expert went under 2 names. what was his second one 5.How did thimoc like his name to be spelled now u can guess who i am with these 2 clues I was one of the top posters at one time I was part of the uknown club when it was created [/B][/QUOTE]\ 1.December 2.IM_GENGAR 3.blanks777 4.Lord Hyraken 5.with a un-capital T
Guest firemac Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I came to tell you all, I knwo who it is, haha, let's see how far you guys can get, if you wanna know I found out, I just talked to the person yesterday, that's all, haha:smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
The Darkness Bu Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 DOH!!!! no fair :( im not doin tha quiz are you soft mush?
do_u_know_me Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 ok another clue to who i am is digimon is my favorite anime and the simpsons followas and i was one of the first 10 to get to a 1000 and 4 to get to 2000
Guest firemac Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 you babies, so what if I know, just play the **** game!!!
Sara Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I was curious as to whether or not any of my answers were correct...
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 If you had the same answers as me they were right. i 'm possitive mine were right.
do_u_know_me Posted September 11, 2001 Author Posted September 11, 2001 i am so surprised u dont know who i am cera one of you're answeres was wrong but cloud got all correct heres a little about me so u can guess i was born in october(2 biggest clue ever) my previous username on the old old otaku was ended with "tan"(biggest clue if u were on that time) if u guess correct tell me what u think my username is now bye!
Guest Zeh Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 gimme one more hint... when did you first sign up???
Guest firemac Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]gimme one more hint... when did you first sign up??? [/B][/QUOTE] man, the birthday gives it away, did you notice there's a calendar here with the b-day's listed, hello, what do you think you need to do , to find out your answer
Sara Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by do_u_know_me [/i] [B]i am so surprised u dont know who i am cera one of you're answeres was wrong but cloud got all correct heres a little about me so u can guess i was born in october(2 biggest clue ever) my previous username on the old old otaku was ended with "tan"(biggest clue if u were on that time) if u guess correct tell me what u think my username is now bye! [/B][/QUOTE] heh...actually, I'm just in this for the trivia!!!! I love trivia...... Are you igortan?
iggy Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 the one and only!:) :) :) ;) except i said list his username in this time in life but ill give it to u
Sara Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Pity I got it right....can you post more trivia? Please? heh...
iggy Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 i am i am not just yet but i am and i never oh almost never;) lie
Guest firemac Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 it was about time someone guessed it
Sara Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Actually, I guessed who you were right after you IM'ed me....:P But I want more trivia!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now