Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure, but then, I'm talking on the phone with ya, and I already told ya that...I'm just posting this for everyone else. I see the others more then Suijin(sp.?) lately.
Posted
It isnt that rare... Ive gotten 2 in packs and 1 in a trade, theyre only worth about $3.50 to $10, why do you want it? Building a water deck?
Posted
it is one of the main cards i have been wanting since i started collecting. i have managed to get the other 2 with out trying realy. so i was just begging to wonder how rare it is.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Well, I know someone who has it and I used to have it, and there are a ton of them on E-bay (you can get Suijin, Kazejin, Sanga and Gate Guardian pretty cheap in some areas there if you search around). If you wanted to get Suijin on there, it'd be around 5-10 and Gate Guardian would be a bit more expensive.

It's a good card, though, and when you get all of them, you have a great addition to your deck.
[/color]
Posted
Its a super-rare.

Rare: no holographic picture, but silver name.

Super Rare: Normal name, holographic picture.

Ultra Rare: Holographic picture, gold name.

Secret Rare: Rainbow-ish name, holographic picture, that has a prism-like pattern. (Like in the Tin's)

I have to disagree, Kinetic.
All of them require 2 tributes, thats six monsters! Well maybe 5 when City of Atlantis comes out, but anyway, then you have to sacrifice them to play gate Guardian.
Maybe one in certain decks, and couple Suijins in a water deck, but otherwise these arn't as good as you think.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
That's true, I'll have to look at the Gate Guardian card again. I thought it was like Exodia where you can just assemble them in your hand instead of on the field. Thanks for correcting me :)
[/color]
Posted
Your welcome.

Now if only Gate Guardian was a fusion..
Versago + Godess of the Third eye + Swamp Monster Beast (or whatever that other fusion-sub is) = Gate Guardian.
Then GG decks would be so popular.lol
Posted
[color=darkblue]
The sad thing is, I have no clue what any of those monsters you just mentioned are :p But yeah, it would be so much better if it was a fusion. Also, it would be better to get Gate Guardian than BEUD, since BEUD is weaker and you have to do the same things to get it out, except you also need Polymerization.

I heard that it will be a ritual in the English version, though. That would make it much easier, but cheap. If it is a fusion in English, I'll just keep on with the GG deck :p

I'm not really going to base my deck on GG, but I will keep the 3 fusion cards in there because they are still strong, but if the chance comes and I actually do assemble it, imagine how awesome that would be.

E D I T: Gah, I'm stupid. I just said Gate Guardian was stronger than BEUD :p I meant to say that GG was that much easier to bring out unless BEUD is a ritual in English.

E D I T 2: Plus, I can make Gate Guardian much, much stronger than BEUD thanks to the fact that it's dark. Heck, I can probably make my Summoned Skull stronger than BEUD. I think I can get it to 4700.
[/color]
Posted
Strictly speaking, it's a Super Rare, so they're fairly tough to find. The reason for no card code isn't exactly because of rarity...It seems that a lot of Ritual, Ritual-like, and Fusion monsters have no codes. The same goes for the individual *parts* of said sets.

Of COURSE you can powerup monsters to beat Gate Guardian and BEUD. Slap a Megamorph on a summoned skull, or even another GG (o.o) and watch the sparks fly.

Gate Guardian is THE hardest card in the game to summon. FAR harder than a simple BEUD fusion. Getting ALL THREE Elementals on the field, sacraficing two monsters each, means some HEAVY sacraficing.

And you know what? I HAVE a GG deck. I KNOW. Which brings me to my final comment...of all the Elementals, Suijin's the only one I STILL don't have three of... it's getting really annoying, trying to track down that last peice! (Almost as bad as Exodia!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...